Winnie the Pooh and Starbucks are two of my favorite things so when I tried this drink, I knew it was going to be one of my favorites! Here I will show you how to order the Winnie the Pooh Frappuccino!
Winnie the Pooh is a such an iconic character that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! It is not surprising that the drink makes me feel the same way! This sweet caffeine free drink will make you want to reread all of your favorite Winnie the Pooh books!
Check out my tiktok on how to order the Winnie the Pooh Frappuccino on the Starbucks mobile app!
This drink is Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with a mix of honey, cinnamon, and caramel sauce! This drink is more of the sweet side. It’s so good! Another added bonus to this drink is that there is no caffeine!
What is Honey Blend syrup at Starbucks?
Starbucks used to only have honey packets for customers to add in their drinks but in 2019, Starbucks came out with a Honey syrup! The syrup comes in their Honey Citrus Mint Tea (Medicine ball), Honey Almondmilk cold brew, Honey Oatmilk latte, and Honey Almondmilk Flat White. You can add it to any drink for a fifty cent charge!
How to order the Winnie the Pooh Frappuccino on the Starbucks mobile app:
1. Go to Frappuccino Blended Beverages
2. Tap on Creme Frappuccino
3. Pick the size you want
4. Change the milk to HEAVY CREAM
5. After you tap on customize, go to Sweeteners and Add 2 pumps of Honey Blend
6. Go to Flavors. Tap on Add Syrups and add 2 pumps of Cinnamon Dolce syrup
7. Go to Toppings and tap on Add Drizzle. You are going to add Extra Caramel Drizzle
8. Tap on Add Topping Options and Add the Cinnamon Dolce Sparkles. When you are done, add to order
How to order the Winnie the Pooh Frappuccino in person:
- Order a Tall, Grande, or Venti Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino
- Ask for one less pump of Honey Blend and Cinnamon Dolce syrup
- Ask for Heavy Cream instead of whole milk
- Ask for Extra Caramel Drizzle
- Ask for Cinnamon Dolce sprinkles