WandaVision on Disney+ is one of the best tv shows out there! It has action, comedy, and tons of Marvel Easter eggs. Of course, this amazing show needs to have a Starbucks drink just as amazing! Here I will show you how to order the Wandavision Refresher – a secret menu drink you’re going to love!
The WandaVision Refresher is not only a pretty drink and the color red for our girl, Scarlet Witch, but it also tastes super yummy! It only has three ingredients and you can order it easily on the Starbucks mobile app!
Check out my TikTok below on how to order the WandaVision Refresher at Starbucks!
The drink is made out of a Strawberry Acai Refresher, Guava Juice Blend, and the very popular, Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam. It tastes like a Strawberry and Guava creamsicle!
What is Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam at Starbucks?
Sweet Cream Cold Foam is one of the most popular toppings you can add to your drink at Starbucks. It is a mixture of heavy cream, 2% milk, and vanilla syrup. They whip the mixture up in a special blender to make it a foam that is used to top cold Starbucks drinks.
HOW TO ORDER IT ON THE STARBUCKS MOBILE APP:
1. Go to COLD DRINKS
2. Tap on STARBUCKS REFRESHERS and find STRAWBERRY ACAI REFRESHER
3. Pick what size you want
4. Add an extra scoop of STRAWBERRIES
5. Take out the WATER
6. Go to JUICE OPTIONS and add GUAVA BLEND
7. Go to TOPPINGS and add Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
HOW TO ORDER IN PERSON:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta Strawberry Acai Refresher
- Ask for no water (if you like your drinks lightly sweetened, keep the water)
- Ask for Guava Juice Blend
- Ask for Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
Have you tried the WandaVision Refresher at Starbucks? Leave me a comment and let me know!