Starbucks has tons of vegan options, but if you are not familiar with the menu or don’t have time to look up every single ingredient to each drink, I’m here to help you! I will tell you want drinks to stay away and want drinks that are yummy and vegan!
This post contains Vegan drinks, Seasonal Vegan Drinks, Non-Vegan drinks, Non-Dairy milks at Starbucks, and Vegan food options!
These drinks will be your go-to when heading to Starbucks. Note: Drinks like hot and iced teas, tea lemonades, and refreshers don’t come with milk so for the rest of the drinks, you will need to let them know which non-dairy milk you would like.
Non-Seasonal Vegan Drinks
- Mocha – hot, iced, or Frappuccino (ask no whipped cream)
- Café Latte – hot or iced
- Iced coffee
- Cold Brew
- Nitro Cold Brew
- Pink Drink (Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk)
- Star Drink (Kiwi Starfruit Refresher with Coconut Milk)
- Dragon Drink (Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with Coconut Milk)
- Violet Drink (Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher with Coconut Milk)
- Peppermint Mocha (Peppermint is available all year long – ask for no whipped cream)
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte (ask for no whipped cream and no cinnamon Dolce topping, which has butter in it)
- Brewed coffee (Medium, Dark, Blonde, or Decaf Roast)
- Americano (Espresso shots and water)
- Caffe Misto (Half hot coffee, half steamed milk)
- Flat White
- Caramel Frappuccino (no whipped cream and no caramel drizzle)
- Strawberry Crème Frappuccino (no whipped cream)
- Café Vanilla or Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino (no whipped cream)
- Coffee Frappuccino
- Espresso Frappuccino
- Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino (no whipped cream)
- Matcha Lemonade
- Iced teas and Iced tea lemonades
- hot brewed teas
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea aka Medicine Ball (ask for agave instead of the honey blend syrup)
- London Fog Tea Latte
- Royal English Tea Latte
Seasonal Vegan Drinks
- Peppermint Mocha (ask for no whipped cream and no chocolate curls – they add the curls on top during the holiday season.)
- Gingerbread Latte (ask for no whipped cream)
- Chestnut Praline Latte (ask for no whipped cream)
- Salted Caramel Mocha (ask for no whipped cream and no caramel drizzle)
Non Vegan Drinks
These drinks have no way to be vegan because of the key ingredient of the drink. There are no vegan-friendly alternatives.
- White Chocolate Mocha – hot, iced, or frappuccino (there is milk in the sauce)
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha – hot, iced, or frappuccino (there is milk in the sauce) *seasonal*
- Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha – hot, iced, or frappuccino (there is milk in the sauce)
- Chai Tea – hot, iced, or frappuccino (the chai tea concentrate in the drink has honey)
- Espresso Con Panna (the drink is only two ingredients – Espresso and Whipped cream)
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White
- Pumpkin Spice – hot, iced, or frappuccino (the sauce has milk in it) *seasonal*
- Pistachio – hot, iced, or frappuccino (the sauce has milk in it) *seasonal*
- Eggnog – hot, iced, or frappuccino *seasonal*
- Caramel Brulee – hot, iced, or frappuccino (the sauce has milk in it) *seasonal*
- Mocha Cookie Crumble & Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino (the java chips have milk in them)
- Java chip & Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino (the java chips have milk in them)
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch – with or without coffee (the sauce has milk in it)
- Anything that has Vanilla Sweet Cream or Sweet Cream Cold Foam (sweet cream is 2% milk and heavy whipping cream)
How to order a vegan Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks is a layered drink that can come hot or iced. The drink comes with espresso, milk, vanilla syrup, and caramel drizzle. Since the caramel drizzle has dairy in it, you would have to order it without the caramel, but I have a way to save you money and have it be vegan!
Check out my post for a vegan Caramel Macchiato!
What non-dairy milks does Starbucks have?
Starbucks has four non-dairy milks! Soy, Coconut, Almond and in Spring 2021, they are adding the fourth one… Oatly’s Oat milk!
For more information on the non-dairy milks, check out my post!
Does Starbucks have Vegan food?
Yes, they do! You will need to stay away from all of the pastries, breakfast sandwiches (even their Impossible Meat sandwich because it has cheese, egg and the bread has animal product), and lunch sandwiches.
But there is a handful of food items that you can get no matter what time of day it is!
- Bagels (Plain, Cinnamon Raisins, and Sprouted Grain – stay away from the everything bagel)
- Avocado Spread (Great on the plain or sprouted grain bagels!)
- Classic Oatmeal (it comes with brown sugar, mixed nuts, and dried oatmeal – you can get it with hot water or ask for a steamed non-dairy of your choice!)
- Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal (it comes with blueberries, agave, and a fruit, seed, and nut mix.)
- Strawberry Overnight Grains (it is made with coconut milk!)
- PB&J Protein Box (just stay away from the string cheese, Greek yogurt ranch dipping sauce and the chocolate covered raisins)
- Peter Rabbit Organics (Apple and Grape or Strawberry and Banana)
- Hippeas (White Cheddar)
- Simply Salted Kettle Potato Chips