Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks are a fan favorite but there hasn’t been a Vegan version of it until now! I’m going to show you how to order a Vegan Caramel Macchiato!
One of the biggest parts of the drink is the caramel sauce they put on top of the drink but the sauce has dairy in it so it can’t be a Vegan drink with it.
If you ask your Starbucks barista for a Vegan Caramel Macchiato, you are most likely going to end up with a Caramel Macchiato with a non-dairy milk and no caramel drizzle.
I wouldn’t recommend getting that drink because you are paying extra for the caramel drizzle even though you are not getting it. That is why I came up with a recipe where you can pay less and still be able to taste the caramel!
Check out my Tiktok below on how to order the Iced Vegan Caramel Macchiato on the Starbucks mobile app:
The Vegan Caramel Macchiato only has four ingredients! It has espresso, your choice of non-dairy (Oat milk, Almondmilk, Soy, or Coconutmilk), and vanilla and caramel syrup. This drink can be hot or iced.
HOW TO ORDER IT ON THE STARBUCKS MOBLIE APP:
1. Tap Order at the bottom of your screen
2. Go to Cold Coffees and tap on the Iced Caffe Latte
3. Pick the size you want
4. Go to Espresso & Shot Options and tap on upside down (this will make it like a macchiato)
5. Go to Flavors and add caramel syrup (half pumps) and vanilla syrup (one less pump)
6. Go to Milk and change it to a non-dairy (Oatmilk, Almond, Coconut, or Soy)
HOW TO ORDER A VEGAN CARAMEL MACCHIATO IN PERSON:
- Order a Tall, Grande, or Venti Caffe Latte
- Tell them if you want it hot or iced
- Ask for a non-dairy milk (Oat milk, Almondmilk, Soy, or Coconutmilk)
- Ask for one less pump of Vanilla and half pumps of Caramel Syrup (if you like your drinks sweeter, ask for full pumps of each)
- Ask for the shots to be affogato style (they will float them on top like the Caramel Macchiato!)
Leave a Reply