Starbucks and hot summer days go together like two peas in a pod! Here I’m going to show you how to order one of the best secret menu drinks that will help you cool down this summer… It is the Tropical Refresher!
I love getting a drink that will help cool me down for those 100 degree days and Starbucks’ refreshers do the trick better than any of their drinks! The Tropical Refresher is not on the official menu but it is super easy to order and you can also it on the Starbucks mobile app, too!
Check out my TikTok below on how to order the Tropical Refresher at Starbucks!
The Tropical Refresher is only three ingredients! It is the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, guava juice, and pineapple ginger syrup. Just like the name, this drink is super refreshing and it is my go-to when it is way too hot outside! Another reason to love this drink is that you can get it in the Trenta size at Starbucks because it is so good, you will want the biggest size!
What is the Trenta size at Starbucks?
Trenta at Starbucks is their biggest size! It is thirty-one ounces and it is an iced cup but there is a couple drinks that you can get in the Trenta size. You can only get iced coffee, regular cold brew, iced teas, lemonade, and refreshers. Sadly that means you can’t get a Trenta Frappuccinos or iced espresso drinks. Starbucks has no plans to changing that policy.
How to order the Tropical Refresher on the Starbucks mobile app:
1. Go to Cold Drinks.
2. Tap on Starbucks Refreshers and go to the Mango Dragonfruit.
3. Pick the size you want.
4. Take out the dragonfruit inclusions.
5. Take out the water.
6. After tapping on Customize, go to Juice Options and add Guava Juice Blend
7. Go to Flavors and add Pineapple Ginger syrup. If you are doing a tall, do 1 pump. Grande – 2 pumps, Venti – 3 pumps, Trenta – 4 pumps
How to order the Tropical Refresher in person:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, Venti, or a Trenta Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
- Ask for no dragonfruit inclusions
- Ask for Guava Juice Blend instead of water
- Ask for Pineapple Ginger syrup (1 pump for Tall – 2 pumps for Grande – 3 pumps for Venti – 4 pumps for Trenta
Have you tried the Tropical Refresher at Starbucks? Leave me a comment and let me know!