Want a sweet treat at Starbucks that is perfect for the Halloween season? You came to the right place! I will tell you how to order this secret menu drink… Trick or Treat drink!
Like a lot of kids, Trick or Treating was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger. Dressing up in whatever I was obsessed with that year, spending a very long time filling up a pillowcase with all kinds of candies and Halloween goodies! That is why I wanted to find a drink that reminded me of the candy I got those Halloween nights!
This drink is a super easy drink to order, and it is perfect for your little one or anyone who wants to stay away from caffeine.
Most of the Pumpkin Spice drinks at Starbucks are filled with coffee but this one is different.
The drink is cold milk (I used Breve with makes it more creamy) and Pumpkin Spice sauce, but the actual star of the drink is the chocolate foam on top of the drink! It is made with sweet cream and mocha sauce. It reminds me of Hershey’s chocolate! It’s super creamy and not overly sweet, so it pairs with the base drink, which is more on the sweet side.
How to order the Trick or Treat drink:
- Order a Tall, Grande, or Venti cold milk
- If you want something different from the standard 2%, tell the barista now. I ordered it with Breve (Half and Half).
- Ask for Pumpkin Spice Sauce
- Ask for ice (this will help the chocolate foam stay up on the top of the drink.)
- Ask for Vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- Ask them to add three pumps of mocha into the foam
- This can’t be ordered with on the mobile app. For more info,
- If you like your drinks less sweet, ask for half the pumps of Pumpkin Spice.