Starbucks has so many pretty drinks but this one might take the top prize! Here I’m going to show you how to order the Rose Gold Refresher!
The Rose Gold Refresher is one of the prettiest drinks and to make it even better, it tastes amazing! It is a mix of Mango Dragonfruit refresher, peach juice, and raspberry syrup! It’s a simple drink that it is instagram-worthy! This drink can be ordered on the Starbucks mobile app!
Check out my Tiktok on how to order the Rose Gold Refreshers at Starbucks!
What is a Starbucks Refresher?
Starbucks Refreshers are a juice like drink that is made from a green coffee bean! There is four favors… Mango Dragonfruit, Strawberry Acai, Very Berry Hibiscus, and Kiwi Starfruit! You can get any of them made with water, lemonade, or coconut milk. They do have caffeine and there is no way to make them sugar free.
How to order the Rose Gold Refresher on the Starbucks app:
1. Go to COLD DRINKS
2. tap on MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER
3. Pick the size you want.
4. Now take out the dragonfruit inclusions
5. Take out the water
6. Tap on CUSTOMIZE and go to JUICE OPTIONS. Add PEACH JUICE.
7. Tap on SWEETENERS and add 2 pumps of CLASSIC.
8. Go to FLAVORS and add 3 pumps of RASPBERRY
HOW TO ORDER IN PERSON:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta Mango dragonfruit Refresher
- Ask for Peach juice instead of water
- Ask for no dragonfruit inclusions
- Ask for 1 pump of Classic for Tall and Grande or 2 pumps of Classic for Venti or Trenta.
- Ask for 2 pumps of Raspberry for Tall and Grande or 3 pumps of Raspberry for Venti or Trenta