Do you like Starbucks and Pumpkin pie? You are in luck! The secret menu recipe shows you how to order a Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino at Starbucks that will taste like they just put a whole pie in the blender!
I’m a big fan of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice (and everything nice.. Sorry I had to!) so when Fall comes around, I get very happy! I love all of the spices in sauce and how it is not overly sweet.
My top favorite is what I do with the iced coffee which you can see right here but today, I was wanting something no coffee so I made it my mission to make a Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino because that is only of my favorite fall dessert!
I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Creme Frappuccino (which has no coffee in it), added a couple pumps of Chai and White Chocolate Mocha and made sure it was made with heavy cream and trust me when I said it was the best pumpkin pie shake without actually being a shake!
How to Order:
- Order a Tall, Grande, or Venti Pumpkin Spice Creme Frappuccino
- Ask for 2 pump of Chai for Tall and 3 pumps for a Grande or Venti
- Ask for 1 pump of White Chocolate Mocha for Tall and 2 pumps for a Grande or Venti
- Ask for it to be made with heavy cream
- Lastly, ask for extra of the Pumpkin Spice topping!
- This drink is not caffeine free because of the Chai which is a black tea
- This drink is a sweet one so if you are wanting to cut the sugar down, only cut the White Chocolate Mocha down. ( 0.5 pump for a Tall and 1 pump for Grande or Venti). The Pumpkin Spice and Chai are needed to make the drink taste like a Pumpkin Pie.