Fan of the Pink Drink but want to change it up? You came to the right place! Here I will show you how to order a Pink Drink with a twist… Pink Ice Cream Drink!
The Pink Drink at Starbucks is one of the most popular drinks. It is a mix of Strawberry Acai Refresher and coconut milk. It is super yummy, so it’s not shocking why so many people love it!
Since the Pink Drink reminds me a little of strawberry ice cream, I wanted to make the drink taste even more like it!
The Pink Drink is not overly sweet, so for the Pink ice cream drink, we need to have the sweetness turned up. Vanilla Bean powder and Vanilla sweet cream cold foam are two ingredients to make this drink a perfect treat!
How to order the Pink Ice Cream Drink:
- Order a Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta Pink Drink
- Ask for no strawberries pieces
- Ask them to add 1 scoop of vanilla bean for a Tall, 2 scoops of vanilla bean for Grande and Venti, or 3 scoops of vanilla bean for a Trenta
- Ask for them to extra shake the drink (this will help the vanilla bean powder dissolve)
- Ask for them to add extra vanilla sweet cream cold foam
this drink can’t be ordered on the mobile app