Want to change up your Christmas favorite at Starbucks or want to try a new jolly drink? Here I will show you how to order your new favorite holiday drink… Peppermint Bark Cold Brew!
Holiday time is my favorite time at Starbucks! They always have yummy drinks, great food and the stores always look so pretty!!
If you are anything like me, you love having peppermint in your drinks during this festive time! But I wanted a drink that is not as heavy as latte or frappuccino! So I came up with a drink that is not heavy on the milk but still makes you feel like you are not missing out on the holiday drinks!!
Peppermint Bark Cold Brew is a mix of mocha and white chocolate mocha. The star of the drink is the vanilla sweet cream cold foam on top of the cold brew with two pumps of peppermint syrup added! After the foam is on top of the drink, adding dark chocolate curls makes it even better!
How to order a Peppermint Bark Cold Brew:
- Order a tall, grande, venti, or trenta cold brew
- Ask for half pumps of mocha and white chocolate mocha
- If you want to add milk to it, this is where you would ask for it. (I asked for heavy cream to make it extra creamy!)
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with 2 pumps of peppermint in the foam
- ask for dark chocolate curls on top of the drink!
- If you are not a big fan of cold brew, you can order this with iced coffee instead!
- If you are a fan of sweeter drinks, ask for full pumps of mocha and white chocolate mocha. Also ask for 4 pumps of peppermint in the foam.
- This drink can’t be ordered on the app.