Olivia Rodrigo’s first album, Sour, is out today so I ordered a secret menu drink from Starbucks that screams Olivia Rodrigo! Here I will show you what is in the drink, how to order it in person and on the Starbucks mobile app!
Olivia Rodrigo drink is pretty purple color that matches the colors of the Sour album and it tastes super delicious! The drink only has four ingredients and It is caffeine free! The best part of getting this drink is that it’s super easy to order it in person or on the mobile app!
Check out my TikTok below on how to order the Olivia Rodrigo drink on the Starbucks Mobile App!
The drink only contains four ingredients! It is a Iced Passion Tango Tea with soy milk, raspberry and vanilla syrup! It tastes just like a hibiscus and raspberry milk tea!
HOW TO ORDER THE OLIVIA RODRIGO DRINK ON THE STARBUCKS MOBILE APP:
1. Go to Iced Teas
2. Go down until you find the Passion Tango Tea
3. Pick what size you want
4. Take out the water
5. After tapping on Customize, go down to Flavors and add Raspberry syrup. If you are getting a Tall or Grande, do 2 pumps. If you are getting a Venti or a Trenta, do 4 pumps
6. Now, add Vanilla syrup. If you are getting a Tall or Grande, do 1 pump. If you are getting a Venti or a Trenta, do 2 pumps.
7. Finally, go down to Add-ins and tap on Add Creamer. Tap on Soymilk.
How to Order the Olivia Rodrigo drink in person:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta Passion Tango Tea
- Ask for Soymilk instead of the water
- Ask for Raspberry syrup (2 pumps for Tall or Grande – 4 pumps for Venti or Trenta)
- Ask for Vanilla syrup (1 pumps for a Tall or Grande – 2 pumps for a Venti or Trenta)
Have you tried the Olivia Rodrigo drink at Starbucks? Leave a comment below and let me know!