Mickey Mouse is one of the iconic characters out there so of course, I had to come up with a drink that is dedicated him! Here I will tell you how to order this super yummy secret menu drink… the Mickey Mouse Frappuccino!
Disneyland is my top favorite places to go! I also love that you have multiple Starbucks to choice from. No matter if you are in Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, or in Downtown Disney. So when I went to Downtown Disney, I came up with a secret menu drink that would make me think of Mickey Mouse!
Check out my TikTok below on how to order the Mickey Mouse Frappuccino at Starbucks!
This Frappuccino is perfect for Mickey Mouse for two reasons! The first one is the colors… white and black! The second one is the hidden raspberry syrup inside the frappuccino is just like the hidden Mickeys that are all over the Disney Parks! This drink is also caffeine free!
How to order the Mickey Mouse Frappuccino on the Starbucks mobile app:
1. Tap on Frappuccino Blended Beverages
2. In the Creme Frappuccino section, tap on the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
3. Pick what size you want.
4. Add an extra scoop of Frappuccino chips
5. Take out the mocha sauce
6. Add extra cookie crumble topping
7. Take off the mocha drizzle
8. After tapping on customize, go down to Flavors and tap on Add Sauces and add White Chocolate Mocha
9. Tap on Add Syrups and add Raspberry syrup
How to order the Mickey Mouse Frappuccino in person:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, or Venti Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Ask for white chocolate mocha instead of the mocha sauce.
- Ask for raspberry syrup
- Ask for no mocha drizzle and extra cookie crumble topping.
Have you tried the Mickey Mouse Frappuccino? Comment below and let me know!