Starbucks has a drink called Pink Drink and even though it’s very delicious, it’s filled with sugar and carbs. That is why this low-carb Pink Drink is about to be your new favorite drink at Starbucks!
Keto Pink Drink is a yummy alternative to the very popular Pink Drink! This drink will be lower in carbs and sugar! A grande Pink Drink at Starbucks has twenty-seven carbs and twenty-four grams of sugar! Another great thing about the Keto Pink Drink is that it can be ordered on the Starbucks Mobile App!
Check out my tiktok video on how to order the Keto Pink Drink on the Starbucks Moblie App!
The Keto Pink Drink only has four ingredients! Passion Tango Iced Tea, Sugar-free vanilla, strawberry pieces, and heavy cream! To make it more sweeter, you can add a splenda or a stevia!
What kind of tea is Passion Tango at Starbucks?
Passion Tango is Starbucks’ only iced herbal tea. It contains hibiscus, lemongrass, and apple. It has hints of cinnamon and licorice root! It is very popular with lemonade!
HOW TO ORDER IT ON THE STARBUCKS MOBLIE APP:
1. Tap on ICED TEAS
2. Go down to HERBAL TEA and tap on PASSION TANGO TEA and Pick your size
3. Tap on WATER and put NO WATER
4. Tap on CUSTOMIZE and go down to FLAVORS and add SUGAR-FREE VANILLA. (Tall is 3 pumps, Grande is 4 pumps, Venti is 6 pumps, and Trenta is 7 pumps.)
5. Go down to ADD-INS and tap on ADD CREAMER and tap on heavy cream
6. Tap on ADD FRUIT ADD-INS and add a scoop of Strawberries
How to order in person
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta Passion Tango Iced Tea
- Ask for sugar-free vanilla
- Ask for heavy cream instead of water
- Ask for strawberry pieces