Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Heading to Starbucks and want to get a drink that matches the holiday? I got you! Here I will show you how to order the best St. Patrick’s Day drink… Irish Cream Frappuccino!
Today, I’m going to show you how to order an Irish Cream Frappuccino! This drink is the perfect shade of green for the holiday and the favor matches as well!
Check out my Tiktok on how to order the Irish Cream Frappuccino at Starbucks on the mobile app!
This drink is a Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino with Irish cream and vanilla syrup! I added heavy cream to make it taste like a milkshake! The Irish cream syrup is seasonal so make sure you get it soon before it goes away!
How to order it on the Starbucks mobile app:
1. Tap Order at the bottom of your screen
2. Go to Frappuccino Blended Beverages and tap on Creme Frappuccino
3. Click on the Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino and pick the size you want
4. Go to Flavors and add Irish Cream and Vanilla Syrup
5. Go to Sweeteners and take off the Classic Syrup (if you like your drinks very sweet, keep the classic)
6. Go to Milk and change it to Heavy Cream
How to order the Irish Cream Frappuccino in person:
- Ask for a Tall, Grande, or Venti Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino
- Ask for Irish Cream and Vanilla syrup to be added
- Ask for no Classic
- Ask for Heavy Cream instead of Whole Milk
Leave a Reply