Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee! I make a stop there a couple times a week but it’s not always the cheapest thing when you are getting secret menu drinks! That is why I’m coming up with ways of saving money at Starbucks! I’m going to show you how to save almost $3!
I’m going to show you how to save money when ordering one of Tiktok’s most popular drinks… An Iced White Chocolate Mocha with sweet cream cold foam and extra caramel!
Check out my Tiktok below on how to order on the Starbucks mobile app!
This way saved me almost $3! If you are anything like me, you love a good deal and this is one of them!
This drink will not have as much milk as it does in the original drink because it’s not a latte but it is very yummy and it saves you money and who doesn’t love that?
HOW TO ORDER IT ON THE STARBUCKS MOBLIE APP:
1. Tap order at the bottom of your screen
2. Go to Cold Coffees
3. Go to Iced Coffees and tap on Iced Espresso
4. Pick how many shots you want
5. Go to Add-ins and pick what kind of milk you want.
(Note: you won’t get as much milk as you do in an Iced White Chocolate Mocha.)
6. Go to Cup Options and pick what size cup you want the drink to be in.
7. Go to Flavors and tap on the white chocolate mocha.
8. Finally, go to Toppings and add Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam and Caramel Drizzle (I did extra so it would be around the cup and on top)
HOW TO ORDER IN PERSON:
- Ask for one, two, three, or four shots of espresso (I get three shots in mine)
- Ask for White Chocolate Mocha (3 pumps for a tall, 4 pumps for a grande, or 6 pumps for venti)
- Ask for milk to be added (any kind of milk you would like. I love getting cream!)
- Ask for extra caramel
- Ask for sweet cream cold foam
- and finally, tell them what size cup you would like it… Tall, Grande, or Venti.