Capri Sun Strawberry Kiwi is a childhood favorite! Starbucks just came out with a refresher that will remind you of that juice and to make it even better, it has caffeine! Here I will show you how to order this secret menu refresher!
Capri Sun fruit drinks were my favorite things when I was growing up. There are so many yummy flavors like Fruit Punch, Pacific Cooler, and Wild Cherry, but my favorite is the Strawberry Kiwi flavor!
When Starbucks came out with the Kiwi Starfruit refresher, I made it my mission to come up with a drink that would taste just like my favorite childhood drink!
What is a Refresher at Starbucks?
Starbucks has four Refresher flavors, Strawberry Acai, Very Berry Hibiscus, Mango Dragon Fruit, and the newest one, Kiwi Starfruit. It is a juice base that can be made with water, which is the standard way, or you can get it with lemonade or coconut milk.
Since they have caffeine and they are not as heavy as the milk-based drinks, one of the refreshers would be perfect for a pick me up. This recipe combines two of the refreshers, lemonade, and a couple of pumps of classic syrup. Want some tips on how to order secret menu drinks at Starbucks? Check out my post that is filled with ten tips!
How to order:
- Ask for a (Tall, Grande, Venti or Trenta) Kiwi Starfruit Refresher with half lemonade and half Strawberry Acai Refresher.
- Ask them for one pump of classic if you are getting a Tall, two pumps if you are getting a Grande or Venti, and three pumps if you are getting a Trenta,
- Ask for no kiwi inclusions. The dried kiwi pieces will affect the taste of the drink so that is why I recommend taking those out but if you still want some fruit pieces in the drink, ask for the strawberry inclusions.
- If you are not a fan of sweet drinks, skip the step of adding the classic. The drink will still taste great! The classic syrup makes it sweet like the capri suns.
- This drink can’t be done on the mobile order. It will need to be ordered inside or in the drive thru.