Do you love Oreos and milkshakes? You are in luck! I’m here to show you the BEST way to order an Oreo Frappuccino at Starbucks! I will also show you how to order it on the Starbucks mobile app!
Starbucks doesn’t have an Oreo frappuccino on the menu. There is all different kinds of recipes out there for a secret menu one but I’m here to tell you about the BEST recipe for it! What makes this one different from the rest? It tastes just like Oreo ice cream!
Check out my Tiktok on how to order the Oreo Frappuccino on the Starbucks mobile app!
This drink is one of my top favorite secret menu drinks out there! The drink comes with white chocolate mocha sauce, Frappuccino chips, heavy cream and extra cookie crumble pieces! You will think you are drinking an actual Oreo milkshake!
How to order the Oreo Frappuccino on the Starbucks mobile app:
1. Go to Frappuccino Blended beverages
2. Go to Creme Frappuccino and tap on Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme
3. Pick what size you want
4. Take out the Mocha sauce
5. Add extra Cookie Crumble topping
6. Take out the Mocha drizzle
7. After tapping on customize, change the milk to Heavy Cream
8. Add an extra scoop of Frappuccino Chips
9. Add White Chocolate Mocha sauce
How to order Oreo frappuccino in person:
- Order a (Tall, Grande, or Venti) Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino
- Ask for no mocha sauce and no mocha drizzle
- Ask for white chocolate mocha sauce
- Ask for an extra scoop of frappuccino chips
- Ask for extra cookie crumbles
- And finally, get heavy cream instead of whole milk. (heavy cream will make it taste more like ice cream.
Have you tried the Oreo Frappuccino? Comment below and let me know!
Leave a Reply